Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Stuffed Animal Family

This is a great post, and I hope you like it.


This is me and all my stuffed animals. I will tell you how old they are, and what they can do the best.

This is Shaki. He is 5 years old. He can swim really good and he is really good at catching.

This is Cardinal. He is 4 years old. He can fly really good. He was born in the Unites States, in Oklahoma.
This is Luigi. He is 2 years old. He can jump really good. He is a Webkin, and I take really good care of him. But he's always really hungry!!

This is Topper. He is 6 years old. He can catch also really good.


This is Froggy Frog. He is 7 years old. He can jump really good, too.


This is Luigi. He is 6 years old, too. He can play soccer really good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wilson I have not seen all of these animals. I hope they are jumping around when I come to see you next month. Is Shaki still the favorite or do you like them al teh same?

Love Papa