Monday, November 2, 2009

Lets take a Quiz! (from phines and ferb)

Welcome to lets take a quiz!

question #1

What is my favorite candy?

A.Whopers
B.Reeces Peanut butter cup
C.Nerds
D.Lemonheads



question #2

What is this word ?
Tiwilgth

A.Tight
B.Twilight
C.Tiwlight
D.Twliight



question #3


Who is my favorite member of my family?


A.Ace
B.Shaki
C.Maisy
D.Perry


Questin #4

What is my favorite TV show?

A.Monster Buster Club
B.Phines and Ferb
C.WordGirl
D.Tom and Jerry

Bone-Us!

What is my favorite book series?

A.Time Warp Trio
B.A series of  Unfortunate Events
C.Fudge Books
D.Calvin and Hobbes


Answers by November 30th.

3 comments:

grammy said...

hey wil! here are my answers
1) c
2) b
3) b
4) b
bone us
d

xoxo, grammy

Anonymous said...

grandpa says the following:

1-c
2-b
3-b
4-b
5-d

We love you. See you next week.

Jamber (more Amber than Jaron) said...

This is Aunt Amber typing... Wilson, this quiz is great. I hope I pass...
1. c, nerds ... although if gum were a candy, that would be my answer.
2. b, twilight ... go team Edward!
3. Shaki ... although technically I, Aunt Amber, am your new favorite...hopefully Aunt Kress doesn't see this.
4. b, Phines & Ferb ... but you sure do watch a lot of Sesame Street (it was on and I saw you watching!!)
BONUS: d, Calvin & Hobbs ... but I think your new favorite book is GROSS OUT!